Help & Advise
Your questions mean a lot to us so why not leave us a message and one of our trained technicians will respond within 45 minutes
Here are some questions that you may have in mind:
How do I get a quote?
You can request a quotation online using our online free quote form or simply call us on 0333 050 1864 and we will be more than happy to assist with getting your property secure.
How do I place an order?
Once you are happy with your quote simply call us on 0333 050 1864 and we will get you booked in for a time and date that is most suitable for you.
How do I pay?
We do require a small deposit payment of 40% to ensure everything goes swiftly and the remaining 60% is payable on completion of the installation.
What happens on the day of installation?
Our installation team will arrive at the agreed time and the first thing they will do is plan the routing of the cables. They will then go through this with you and gain your approval.
We always make every effort to hide cables and make sure the install is neat and tidy.
In most cases the system can be installed within a day.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Can your cameras see at night?
Yes, the cameras have built in IR night vision so you never have to worry about going out in the dark again when you can simply view it on your phone.
How long does it record for?
This depends on the size of the hard drive you choose to have in your DVR. Typically a 1000GB/1TB hard drive will hold four weeks worth of recordings if you have a four camera system.
What our clients say about us
Very efficient and explained everything very well.
First class service. Very happy with set up and engineer took the time to explain. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, very polite providers and workers. I can’t fault them.
Great job, prompt polite tidy very professional. Would highly recommend. Will very likely to use again to add more camera’s.
He definitely knows his stuff; very calm & professional and took time to explain how system works. Highly recommended.
David Ward - DCS FURNISHINGS
Excellent service from ordering the item to installing it. It works perfectly well, the technician was very patient and friendly to explain the job he was doing. Overall an amazing job.
Dr Clive Mason
Excellent service, prompt, tidy and knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble. For peace and mind this is value for money.
They installed CCTV for my house. They were extremely helpful. Very Happy with their work.
Great IP Cameras and the life time support was a bonus for the money
From start to finish, great service and great value CCTV installation compared to others.